Who we are:
Madleys, Havgårdsvej 9, 5471 Søndersø, Denmark.
Our website address is: http://madleys.dk.
What personal data we collect:
Madleys collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, VAT number.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Madleys with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Madleys collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Madleys processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Madleys securely stores your data locally and not in the Cloud or any other online storage spaces.
Madleys will only keep your data whilst you are a customer of Madleys and we need the data to service your orders and your account.
Madleys would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Madleys from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by email at the fllowing email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Madleys would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Madleys for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Madleys correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Madleys to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Madleys erase your personal data, at any time.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Madleys restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Madleys processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Madleys uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Madleys uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Madleys, Havgårdsvej 9, 5471 Søndersø, Denmark.